In this week’s episode of The Wild Bradbury Podcast I discuss:
- The Ins and outs of this military life.
- The sacrifices made by our Marines and their families.
- There is so much more than the public sees and a huge portion of that is in the home.
As always, thank you for listening and show each other great kindness.
In this Episode of The Wild Bradbury Podcast I discuss:
- My first European exposure.
- I tell the story of how I came to find myself in Greece at 19 with a long term significant other.
- How that unfolded. . .
- and how those plans I set for my younger self morphed into a world schooling mom and military spouse!
This is the beginning of my travel journey, the end of a relationship and the finding of someone new and I life I could never have imagined. Thank you for sharing this with me.