In Episode 5 of The Wild Bradbury Podcasts we discuss:
- The false misconceptions about the women within the “tribe.”
- What it really takes when a tribe member is truly in need.
- How the reciprocity system within the tribe works.
- How (as a society) we have forfeited physical touch and now need it desperately in our darkest moments.
- How to fool proof your inner circle of friends (the tribe).
- Compartmentalizing friendships.
As always, thank you for listening. I hope this episode inspires you to cut ties where you need to. Invest in the friendships that are quality and long lasting. Enjoy the torching and burning of the bridge. True friends will hold the matches. . .