In Episode 6 of The Wild Bradbury Podcast, we discuss:
- The exceptions we set for our spouse and how those expectations are met or not met.
- Ways to use your tribe of friends to help manage your expectations properly to have the most successful and comfortable marriages.
- We are bridging the gap between spouses and true friendships.
- Throwing the fairy tale happily ever after theory out the window.
- Talking about the societal misconceptions about marriage and relationships.
Thank you so much for listening. I desperately hope that you all are enjoying these last few weeks of summer and making the most of your time together. This week we are here;
At the Nature Conservancy of Pine Butte Montana. Living our best life.