In this episode of The Wild Bradbury Podcast we discuss:
- I discuss numerous things happening over here in Bradbury Land.
- Our PCS move gone array.
- Death of our beloved pet while living in a hotel.
- Dealing with emotional trauma on the road.
- The goals for the podcast.
- Introducing the “Doing Good As You Go” portion of the podcast where I highlight/interview individuals and businesses doing beautiful things for people and the planet.
- I also briefly discuss my passion for conservation, raising conservationists and shifting your home to reflect that shift.
- I also address those people/listeners/friends/fans who reach out throughout the week with their questions. Keep them coming and get out there!
Thank you so much for listening, your support means the world to me. Please send me any information you have about a company that you really love. I will be highlighting people and businesses periodically (hoping for monthly if I can find enough to make it regular).
Next week on The Wild Bradbury Podcast we will have my interview with Shanen Aranmour at Weld Like a Girl. Inspire someone this week to be the best version of themselves.