In this Episode of The Wild Bradbury Podcast, I discuss:
- How to pack capsule wardrobes for yourself and your children.
- What to bring to help you transition from one season to another while abroad.
- Multipurpose wardrobe essentials.
- Must haves for survival mode times.
- What over packing does to you.
Here are some of the must-haves that can be found on Amazon, I do not make a single penny whether you click-on, purchase, or don’t:
The above link is an infinity scarf that I like to travel with that includes a pocket. The pocket works wonderfully for hiding a passport, or separating your cash so it isn’t all taken from one spot. Also works as a head scarf, child leash and for warmth.
Until next time, thank you for reading, listening, laughing and being here.